CLIMB A PEAK – FISH A HIGH COUNTRY LAKE – CREATE THE ULTIMATE ADVENTURE!
In Europe, home of mountain guiding, tourists regularly hire private guides for outings into the Alps and Dolomites. We offer the same service for guests who want to create their own special trip, whether it is one full of adventure and effort or just a more intimate and private affair.
We will work with you to define your goals and present to you different trip scenarios. Though our scheduled trips are wonderful, a private trip allows us to craft an adventure that is unique, memorable and customized to fit your exact goals.
Some popular trip choices include the following adventures:
- Half Dome day hike via Glacier Point or Yosemite Valley
- Cross Country Scramble to Cathedral Lakes via the ‘Locals’ Route
- Peak Climb of Mt. Hoffman, the exact center of the Park
- Wildflower Hikes along the North Canyon of Hetch Hetchy
- Private Van Tours taking in the sites, hikes and locales of Yosemite
- Fly Fishing For Giant Brown Trout
- River Ramble along the granite banks of the tumbling Tuolumne River
- Clouds Rest Hike
- Sunrise or Sunset Hikes to Half Dome (being on top for these events)
Click here for a detailed trip outline.
Our private trips have limited capacity and should be reserved in advance. Please call our Recreation Department at (209) 379-2606 x140, email us, or send a Recreation Request.
back to Guided Recreation